20130216

025 - Jail birds

Where's Dim Sum? #025 - Jail birds


Dim Sum wanders into a jail cell in the dungeon and slips between the bars to accompany the poor prisoner.

Cristalle Karami said, "There is a little camp on the top of wolf mountain that might make for some interesting scenery. ... It's in southern Krillian."

So, today, I clicked on the map somewhere in southern Krillian.  When I tp'd there, I ended up underwater (which is a lovely spot, btw, but let's just say I lost another life).  So I tried to climb up the side of the underwater cliff and somehow got stuck somewhere among the rocks.  So I cammed around to see what I could sit on to escape, but almost everything wouldn't let me sit.  Then I finally found a cot that let me sit on it.  Yay!  When I stood up, I realized I was inside a jail cell.

Meanwhile, I was in IM with Fingol because I was teasing him about waiting for the sunrise before he goes to bed (a man after my own heart :D  ).  He was saying, "Dim Sum, I have a fish for you!!"  I told him I escaped the underwater rocks but I ended up in a cage, but he just lol'd and said, "tp me!!"

Oooooooooooookay.

First, he landed inside the rock behind the cell.  So I jumped off the cot and tp'd him again.  He landed inside the cell.

He arrived as a merman (from Mer Betta, of course), and he asked, "Enough fish for you ??"  Thankfully, before my mind completely fell into the gutter, he started camming around and realized how pretty Mystara is.

Since he was already there, I asked him to put on a medieval outfit.... And the rest is history.

model: Fingol Greyhaven
location: The Realm of Mystara


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] BIG SUN - Slips through walls 5 (modified)


Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.873
FOV: 22.4
F-number: 1.18
Foc Length: 178
Foc Time: 0.8
CoC: 7.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.33

Glow Settings:
Quality: 8
Iterations: 8
Strength: 0.62
Luminance: 0.301
Warmth: 5.044
Width: 0.531
Alpha: 0.15

When that photoshoot was all done, we tp'd out and he was playing with some animations where he knelt down and we came up with more photos. Here are mine:

The Stare (sepia)

The Stare (color)

4 comments:

  1. Great shot! And better luck next time finding the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks much, Cristalle. I'll work my way through the sim and I'll eventually find it. I thought the jail was right under the mountain.

      Delete
  2. Errrr....
    ....Opal???
    Two days since then and I am still there...door is locked!!!
    No water...no bread... Dim Sum escaped through the bars short time after the pic...

    I swear I'm not the one from the second pics, It's a double!!!
    .
    .
    .
    Opal!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. /me takes Fingol's double out to a sumptuous 7-course meal, while feeding Dim Sum some crumbs under the table. ;)

      Delete

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...