20130507

100 - Unwitting accomplice

Where's Dim Sum? #100 - Unwitting accomplice


A milk thief? In our little community? That's hard to believe!
And your prime suspect is .... 
Oh, ho ho ho! A cat?!?
Officer, you must be kidding me!
No, Officer, I have not seen a white cat....


This was one of the scenes I considered yesterday, and I already had the story in mind, but I couldn't find a good a composition for it. And the policeman is floating. I could have angled it so that his shadow connect with his feet, but the shadows have an important role in this story.

And, ... #100!!!!

location: Solaria


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] SUNRISE - Desert (modified)



No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...