20130711

152 - Moonlit tryst

Where's Dim Sum? #152 - Moonlit tryst


Dim Sum balances on the ledge as she peers down at two shadows moving around under the trees.


I seem to be using very similar colors in my pics in this sim, even if I start with a different default windlight. I modify my windlights on the spot, and it depends a lot on how the scene inspires me. Because of the realism of the builds, I feel like I have to enhance that realism with more realistic lighting. This one is a bit of an exception though; this is more exaggerated.


location: Goatswood


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] DUSK - Siennarel (seriously modified)



No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...