20130721

160 - Sampan sail

Where's Dim Sum? #160 - Sampan sail


Dim Sum tries to calculate the probability that she would land on the boat if she jumps. If x is the horizontal distance between the dock and the boat and y is the height difference, then .... 

I love this sail. And it's nice to see Asian-style boats in SL. The sampan was created by Aley (AleyMart). Awesome freebies!


location: Incantre


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] SCIFI - Beautiful again (modified)
water: Phototools- Gallery Water 01

I can't wait until the water also reflects shadows. I should probably check if there's a bug report for that, except I'm too lazy to search bug databases. I had to adjust the sun to minimize the effect of the shadows against the side of the dock not being reflected on the water. I tried to darken the water but had a hard time doing that without losing the reflections entirely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...