20130921

195 - Behind the cattails

Where's Dim Sum? #195 - Behind the cattails


Dim Sum plops her head on the mysterious man's knee and takes a nap, while he scratches her behind the ear and rambles on about being discreet with "your mistress Opal." She twitches her nose, wondering how to explain that cats have worshippers, not masters or mistresses or owners.


UPDATE: I was told that "anon" means a donkey's son in French. So, changing "anon" to "anonymous." *sigh* I should learn French.

No, his name is not really "[anonymous]". He didn't want me to use his name. I also had to turn off the nametag display for the settings picture below. But he's also the reason why it took me almost 12 hours before I could post this. Well, him and sleep and other household tasks. Not that I'm complaining.... :)

model: [anonymous]
location: Alki


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] BIG SUN - Slips through walls 5 (modified)
water: Pond (modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...