20131026

215 - Afterburn

Where's Dim Sum? #215 - Afterburn


Dim Sum watches the scaffolding fall apart during the fire. Thankfully, she was thrown out of the building before they started burning.


This is a bit rushed because I have a deadline today. I missed the man because, first, I was logged somewhere else because the sim was full. Then I crashed while I was derendering stuff that were in the way. The Man fell soon after I got settled. Then some naked guy with a cowboy hat came into view. Anyway, this is what's left of the saucer scaffolding under the Man.

The temple burns tomorrow.

location: Burn2 2013


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] NIGHT - That spells moon 4 (modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...