20131116

221 - Verily face-to-face

Where's Dim Sum? #221 - Verily face-to-face


Dim Sum meows at the other white cat.
"Are you the doorcat?" she asked.
"No, I'm the bouncer," replied the other.
"Does it pay well?" she probed.
"I get all the tuna I can eat," boasted the other.


I was thinking this image is like a combination of this Goatswood pic and this haunted house pic, but I'm too tired to be innovative today. I'm actually supposed to be packing today and during the next few days.

The trick here is to figure out which one is Dim Sum.

The building is called "Medieval Town building 2" by Abel Dreamscape.

location: House of Tudor, Rosemont (with permission)


Technical notes

windlight: Fine Day (modified)




No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...