20140101

227 - Plaid passerby




Dim Sum warms herself in the summer sun, absentmindedly listening to the sax player.


I wanted to take a picture of the sax player, but Kaz Galtier was taking his own fashion pictures near the saxophonist, so I waited a little. Then it occurred to me that his red plaid jacket would contrast nicely against the snowy background, so I asked him if he would let me include him in my picture, and he graciously did even though he had to wait longer until I finished mine.

Click on his name below to check out his blog.

model: kaz Galtier
location: Slightly Twisted


Technical notes

windlight: [EUPHORIA] that day (modified)
water: Nacon's Water


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...