20150125

288 - Bare treetops creating a mosaic of the predawn sky

Where's Dim Sum? #288 - Bare treetops creating a mosaic of the predawn sky


Dim Sum tried to get closer to the twinkling lights and pawed at the air, but they were still out of reach.


That title -- "bare treetops creating a mosaic of the predawn sky" -- was actually something I had written in my writing journal on March 17, 2000. Almost 15 years ago. :)

Earlier that day, I was driving to work and noticed the beautiful patterns that the bare branches made against the sky. The phrase came to my mind so I wrote it down as soon as I could. (No, not while driving. ;) )  I thought I'd use it as part of a poem or a short story. Well, a title for a photo is good too. :)

The "Enchanted Tree Tunnel" was created by Alex Bader (Skye Studio).

location: Isles of Lyonesse


Technical notes

windlight: Bristol (modified)



No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...