20150914

332 - Misty moonlight

Where's Dim Sum? #332 - Misty moonlight


Dim Sum listens quietly to the falling water and the chirping of crickets.


I think this is one of my favorites. The monochrome theme makes it nice and minimalistic. However, for some reason, when I create something I really like, it feels like I've seen it somewhere else before.

The "LAQ Decor ~ Twin Birch (Summer) - Animated" (left) was created by Winter DiPrima.

The "STARMARK CREATIONS - Jungle Trees 1/no sound" (right) was created by Christine Starflare.

location: Costa Amore - Garden of Eden


Technical notes

windlight: Bryn Oh's BLUNIVERSE (modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...