20151211

350 - Santa's bicycle

Where's Dim Sum? #350 - Santa's bicycle


Dim Sum wonders if Santa's reindeer went on strike so he had to give up his sleigh.


OMG, only 14 pics to go! OMG!!!

This week's set has been strange, really. Usually, I'd have pretty much the same style in a set because I use the same windlight with slight variations. This time, I have four images in four different styles. I started with two different windlight settings and modified both, of course. It's just that certain places and certain compositions seem to demand a certain ambiance. So I just go with it. :)

The "{what next} Winter Bike (decor)" was created by FrankLee Anatra ({ what next }).

location: Telrunya


Technical notes

windlight: Midnight (modified)

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...