20130208

018 - Vertigo

Where's Dim Sum? #018 - Vertigo


Dim Sum gingerly walks over the planks and pauses over the ravine.

Mystara seems to have a lot of very interesting characters. Another one followed me around again today, but by the time I found a spot, he had already logged off.


location: The Realm of Mystara North - Stromness


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] BIG SUN - Awwyeah (modified)
water: Phototools- Ship Light


Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.6
FOV: 90.0
F-number: 12.0
Foc Length: 54
Foc Time: 0.8
CoC: 7.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.33

I had spent more than an hour photographing ... not this. Actually, the Chapel of Light, which was nearby. But the subject matter was boring, the composition was boring, the lighting was boring. Even Flickr thought it was boring, because it wouldn't finish uploading it.

So, I continued to cam around, and the water caught my eye.  Another watercolor-y scene.  I'm not completely happy with this one either, but, trust me, it's way better than the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...