20130209

019 - To the path beyond

Where's Dim Sum? #019 - To the path beyond


Dim Sum lost one life when she fell into the water while walking across the fallen tree. She decided it wasn't so bad doing it the conventional way -- taking the bridge.


location: The Realm of Mystara


Technical notes

windlight: Phototools- Dorm Light 01 (modified)
water: Phototools- Ship Light (modified)


Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.873
FOV: 146.6
F-number: 9.35
Foc Length: 65
Foc Time: 0.8
CoC: 7.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.33

As I play with windlight and DOF, I find that I'm leaning towards nature settings, especially with water.  The play of reflections on the water surface fascinate me, like fractals do.

And as usual, after I get all done, I find another view that I like better.  *sighs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...