20130508

101 - Just in time

Where's Dim Sum? #101 - Good camping ground


Dim Sum rests and listens to the birds chirping, after a squirrel skittered away when she came close. Such a nervous creature! Well, it is a rodent with a fancy tail....



Soon after I teleported there, I got a ding-ding:
MehganWelsh: Welcome to End of Time, Dim
Dim Sum the cat (lovelikedimsum) meows.
MehganWelsh scratches your ears with a long finger
Dim Sum the cat (lovelikedimsum) moves her head to get more scratches.
Mehgan said she's a "Time Keeper," which is "a guardian of the Fabric and Culture of the End of Time Estate."

So, I said OOC-ly, "Can I ask a rhetorical question?... If it is the end of time, what is there left to keep?  ;) "

Well, she didn't answer my question. (It was rhetorical after all.) Instead, she sent me to a webpage where the legend of The End of Time is written. And it is a charming and gently humorous read. :D

location: The End of Time

My response to Strawberry Singh's meme of the week is way down below.


Technical notes

windlight: Fluffy Big Clouds (modified)
water: Default




Strawberry's memes - My SL haiku

Strawberry's meme of the week was a suggestion from a designer to “ask people to sum up their SL lives in a single haiku.” Well, Dim Sum's haiku is easy. Opal's will have to be an epic poem. Or a collection of limericks.... There once was a redhead named Opal....

Traveler am I - haiku meme

Another version of the photo without the haiku is entered in the SL10B photo contest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...