20130623

138 - Moths and lanterns

Where's Dim Sum? #138 - White moths


Dim Sum watches the white moths go crazy around the lanterns and wonders what catnip they ate. Then she watches the humans contort their bodies down below and wonders what catnip they ate.


This oak tree is actually a stage, so there were people dancing under the tree. And it took me hours to do this pic! First, because I kept crashing. Second, because I couldn't decide on the windlight. Third, because they restarted the sim in the middle of my shoot. Fourth, people kept appearing in my frame. Fifth, because I couldn't decide on the windlight. (Yes, I know I said that already.)

location: SL10B Captivate


Technical notes

windlight: Phototools- Angles Light 01 (modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...