20140321

240 - Shadowy elven door





Dim Sum lays in wait for whatever comes out of the big heavy door. Her hind legs relaxed but ready to spring forward in a pounce.


I just installed the new Firestorm and there seem to be slight changes in the DOF and other things. I'm still very crashy, so I'm using LL's viewer for everyday stuff. OMG, the graphics is just so much different. And I also realized that I bought my laptop in 2010, so it's about time for a replacement, but I can't afford it yet.

Meanwhile, life continues to be crazy.

location: Majilis Al Jinn


Technical notes

windlight: AnaLutetia - STUDIO3 (modified)



No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...