20140426

246 - As the heron watches

Where's Dim Sum? #246 - As the heron watches


Dim Sum quietly observes as the heron steers the stray floating candles back into the middle of the stream.


That building is actually the landing point of the sim. I derezzed a lot of things, including a bridge on the foreground and some trees in the background.

I think I need a change of pace in this project, but at the moment, I'm stuck with little time for it, so I've been kinda on maintenance mode. My personal goal has been to stretch the capabilities of the tools to find that balance in the settings to maximize realism through depth and light. I think I need a new stretch goal. But what?

location: Nagare


Technical notes

windlight: [EUPHORIA] low saturation dull deposit (modified)
water: Default


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...