20150125

287 - Do you hear what I hear?

Where's Dim Sum? #287 - Do you hear what I hear?


Little caribou: Papa, do you hear that engine?
Papa caribou: That's just your stomach grumbling, son. Eat your vegetables.
Dim Sum continues to purr.


I think this is the most romantic sim covenant I have ever read:



How heart-melting is that?!?

I don't know if the current owner is associated with Milly or Zander. I hope he knows he has the coolest and sweetest sim covenant in the grid. :D

The "[MF] caribou04", 05, and 06 were created by MedievalFantasy.

location: Isles of Lyonesse


Technical notes

windlight: Bristol (modified)
water: Glassy


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...